Jonah Bank of Wyoming is proud of our continued ability to keep our interest rates extremely competitive in this market. We have a history of doing what has to be done, to ensure your rate is the lowest in the area.
Interest rates are increasing. As interests rate climb, your purchasing power may decrease. We offer a vast inventory of rate lock options to help ease some of the burden of raising rates to protect your pocket book. Your lending expert will help you make the decisions on rates that is best for you.
Loan Type Rate APR Discount Points Conventional 30 Year Fixed 4.500% 4.644% 0.0% Conventional 15 Year Fixed 4.000% 4.246% 0.0% Conventional 10 Year Fixed 3.875% 4.228% 0.0% FHA 30 Year Fixed 3.875% 4.971% 0.0% FHA 30 Year Fixed 3.875% 4.150% 0.0%
- Interest rates are accurate as of the date of the latest update, and are subject to change without notice.
- Due to various federal, state and local requirements, certain products may not be available in all areas.
- Loan rate and points can only be locked by your Loan Officer.
- All interest rates are based on a 45 day rate lock.
- Interest rates are based on a FICO score greater than 750.
- There are a number of other factors that determine the interest rate you will be eligible for, interest rates displayed may not be available for your transaction based on your specific transaction type, credit and collateral.
- About Jonah