Jonah Bank of Wyoming offers a vast inventory of Loan products to meet your needs.
Types of Loans we offer:
Conventional Home Loans
Are you looking for a low cost loan with some great benefits for saving money over the life of your loan? A Jonah Bank Conventional Home Loan may be a perfect fit. Starting as low as 3% down and with terms from 10-30 years.
Benefits of a Conventional Loan:
- Lower cost than many government programs that require mortgage insurance
- Available for primary, second homes, investment properties
- Wide range of down-payment options
FHA Home Loans
FHA loan programs are designed to help creditworthy low-income and moderate-income families who do not meet requirements for conventional loans. Starting as low as 3.5% down and with terms from 10-30 years
FHA loan programs are particularly beneficial to those buyers with less available cash. The rates on FHA loans are generally market rates, while down payment requirements are lower than for conventional loans.
Some of the other benefits of FHA loan financing:
- Low down-payment.
- Lower monthly mortgage insurance premiums and, under certain conditions, automatic cancellation of the premium.
- More flexible underwriting criteria than conventional loans.
- Loans are assumable to qualified buyers.
VA Home Loans
One of the most powerful benefits active duty military and veterans earn is a VA home loan. These loans can be used to finance the purchase of a home or other home improvement projects like energy efficient appliances or updates. Today’s VA loans include several money saving benefits and are generally easier to qualify for than a conventional loan. VA Loans can have as little as zero down and terms of 15-30 years
You may be eligible for a military VA loan if you served:
- 90 consecutive days on active duty during wartime
- 181 consecutive days on active duty during peacetime
- 6 years in the National Guard or Reserves, or
- You are the surviving spouse of a veteran who died in the line of duty or of a service-connected disability
Benefits may include:
- 100% purchase financing
- No mortgage insurance
- 100% cash-out refinance
WCDA Loans provide financing for the purchase of homes for low and moderate income first time homebuyers.
Benefits of WCDA Loan include:
- Lower rate mortgage financing
- Several loan types to choose from with lower down payment requirements:
- Conventional loans with mortgage insurance
- Conventional loans without mortgage insurance
- Programs for both first-time homebuyers and non-first-time homebuyers
- Out of pocket down payment requirement as low as $1,500.00
- Mortgage loans for purchasing a principal residence
- Low closing costs
- Loans are serviced by WCDA in Wyoming